MountainConnect 2015 June 7-9 Vail Cascade Resort & Spa!
Welcome to our MountainConnect website. This year our conference theme is “Success Through Collaboration“. In order to build upon the success of our MountainConnect 2014 conference, we are advocating for continued and broader collaboration amongst our communities, providers, and governments. Our broadband challenges may vary from community to community but our collective goal is to have a sustainable and economically strong Colorado. Success will be determined by our ability to work together, to share knowledge, and with cumulative leadership! Our conference topics include Economic Development, Fiber and Wireless Communities, Telehealth, Education, and legislation.
Once again, the venue for 2015 is Vail Cascade Resort and Spa in Vail, Colorado. Located at the base of Vail Mountain and overlooking Gore Creek, Vail Cascade offers a complete conference facilities, nationally renowned Aria Spa, and Vail’s largest fitness center. Please NOTE that we have a new registration process and registration fee structure for 2015. You can register and pay from our site (please find the Registration menu under the 2015 menu):
Full Conference Registration Fee: $249
Early Registration before 4/01/2015: $199
One Day Conference Fee: $149
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Additional new features/updates for 2015:
- We are adding a Broadband 101 Education Day on Sunday, June 7th, for those who attend but lack the foundation in the basics of broadband. It is our intent to provide the basics so that those who attend are better prepared to ask questions and engage in dialog. This session will be facilitated by Dr. David Reed, Faculty Director, Interdisciplinary Telecom Program at the University of Colorado Boulder. Cost: $99
- We will have a Meet Me room for private meetings
- For all new product announcements/press worthy news, we will offer press coverage. We would ask that a notification deadline of May 15, 2015 be observed so that we are able to prepare.
- We are also offering professional video services during the conference. Individual presentation/panel discussions are available for $175 per session and this includes editing services. The exception to the above are keynote speeches, sponsor lunch presentations, and the awards ceremony/closing remarks which are hosted by the event and will be made available after the conference.
- Our 2015 Exhibitor space will include both foyers of the Vail Cascade Conference Center. Space is limited and offered at a first come, first served basis.
MountainConnect is celebrating it’s 5 year anniversary in 2015! Please join us in Vail and celebrate our past accomplishments and a successfully collaborative future!
Thank you to our 2015 Sponsors!